Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April

It is April already. I think the spring had just begun. I already can see some green leaves on the dark brown steam of the trees and some colorful flowers blossoming above the green grasses. Well, the weather is getting nicer, but my academic pressure is increasing and the outlook is worsening.


This suppose to be my last quarter of seven weeks at my current university. According to initial plan, i should be able to graduate and earn my bachelor degree by coming August. But, given the fact that i still have some-40 ECTS to earn, i really don't know how it gonna turn out. five more subjects and one thesis away from graduation.


Yeah, whatever. i don't wanna stress out by now because i still got plenty of task to do. but, however it turns out, i just want to make sure that i already put my best efforts and my proper shot. I want to fight till the last drip of sweat and tears (okay, i got corny here). But the point is, whatever the result, as long as it resulted from a proper and decent proccess, i think is fine.


I don't want to worry too much now, and better focus on my effort to get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment