Monday, August 18, 2008

Mömbris, Aschaffenburg.

We will talk more geographically on this posting. I would like to give some brief desciptions about the places around the house i stayed for last 3 days. Okay, i stay at my uncle´s house located in Mensengesäß, Mömbris. Well, Mömbris itself is a quite small town located in northwest Bavaria, Germany. Mömbris is also one of the administrative district of the stadt that called Aschaffenburg. If you yould like to really know where it is located, then please go toGoogle Maps, then search for Mömbris.



Since Aschaffenburg is located in the northwest Bavaria, it has a beautiful scenery and it directly connected to Frankfurt am Main. Frankfurt is one of busiest financial city in Europe. Here, in Mömbris, the climate is just perfect. Located in the hill, makes the air is so fresh. As i told you, the scenery is just wonderful. I think this town is perfect for the senior citizens to enjoy their remaining days. Hahaha ;D Well, in fact, this town is only has about 13,000 inhabitants. Honestly, i like to stay here. But, since it is a small town, there is not much to see and explore. On sunday, every shops were closed. According to me, you better stay here for no more than 4 days. Hahhaha ;P

During my stay, i sleep on my cousin´s bedroom. The house has a interesting architecture style. It is typically German house, decorated with Asia furniture. My uncle, Dr.Dirk Reischig, just love Asia culture. The bedroom of my cousin, located on the second floor, and it is under the roof (attic). I just love it so much. It is cozy and convinient.


Last Sunday, i took a look a while around the town. There´s some pictures of it. If you like the typical European town, then i am sure you gonna love it.

Well, most of the photos that i upload to this blog are just showing you the scenery or the moments of truth. But, beacuse of a special request from someone out there, who want to see me on the picuture, then i give this photo as a bonus. Hahahha ;D *kidding*

One more thing, during my stay in this house, i really enjoy the culture. I had about 4-5 glasses of 2006 Chile-made Cabernet Sauvignon with my uncle last night. We talk about many things. It was a great conversation between uncle and his nephew. And i really had a great night. Although the cabernet only contains 14-15% of alcohol, those 5 glasses of wine are just perfect to made me dazzling aroung ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment